A simple micro blogging tool based on Java web framework stack (Struts2/Spring/iBatis). It costs me five days to develop such a prototype version which supports basic functions(view, post, follow and tag). And I will try to deploy it on GAE later(I hope it is possible). More improvements will also come up in next severals day.
The prototype is just simple and plain which, i think, might be a good instance for books that titled with “Teach Yourself Java Web in 7 Days”,(hough it’s not a popular topic any more):). I’m also thinking of the table of content:
- Introduction to 3-Tier Java Web Develop
- Setup Your Maven Environment
- Setup Your Eclipse IDE
- Creating Domain Objects and Tables
- Writing Down Your First iBatis DAO
- Spring for Bean Wiring
- Unit Test with JUnit in Spring
- Struts2 in Action
- Integrating Everything with Spring
- Create Ajax enabled Frontend
- Easy Deployment
This is my first maven managed web project. When using maven with hsqldb, there is no extra configuration needed if you switch develop environment. Really effective!